Pushing back the boundaries
As an investment fund, LeanSquare’s mission is to push the boundaries of innovation through the implementation of cutting-edge acceleration programs and high-level summits focused on its strategic ecosystems.
Internationally acknowledged and supported by leading players, the innovation programs developed by LeanSquare aim to bring together investors, industrialists, experts, project leaders and creatives in original configurations and play a catalytic role. Whatever the profile, they represent a unique opportunity to connect quickly and informally. They are also the materialization of our network effect.
Wallifornia is a hub dedicated to EntertainmentTech based in Liège (BE), where startups, professionals, and investors together shape the future of their industries. Supported by industry leaders, WalliforniaMusciTech is organized around three pillars:
- INVEST : connecting startups with our network of specialized VCs
- VENTURE : the organization of acceleration and sandbox programmes
- CONNECT : the organization summits in Belgium and internationally
SportsTech Belgium is an ecosystem where sport meets technology, supported by Wallifornia MusicTech, the Royal Belgian Football Association, Agoria and EVS. The mission of the program is to encourage technological innovation in sports while fostering start-up and entrepreneurial initiatives in this field. SportsTech Belgium focuses on four specific themes:
- ACTIVITY: innovations in performance monitoring…
- FANS & CONTENT: advanced solutions in fan management…
- MANAGEMENT: technology developments that optimize issues related to the management and organization of events…
- SMART VENUES: innovations related to tomorrow’s infrastructures…